Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Epeios XML libraries and software -

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Epeios XML libraries and software - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:12:51 +0200

        Hi,

        I'm sorry but I can't find a version of the software with a
full copy of the GNU GPL. The only one I find is
http://belnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/ehos/ehos-sources_2001-11-19.tar.gz
        Am I mistaken ?

        Please submit the project again with a URL pointing directly to the
source distribution.

        Thanks in advance,