[Savannah-hackers] submission of ZEDICT: Zaurus English-Japanese Diction

From: erwan
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ZEDICT: Zaurus English-Japanese Dictiona - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 06:11:28 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Erwan Loisant <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: ZEDICT: Zaurus English-Japanese Dictiona
System name: zedict
Type: 2

This project is a front-end for japanese-english dictionary files for GNU/Linux
PDA. It will run on Qtopia and Opie, so with wether Zaurus or any ARM-based PDA
with the \'familiar\' gnu/linux distribution.

Info about the Linux Zaurus:
http://zaurus.loveslinux.com

Current source base:
http://jadawin.free.fr/dico-src.tar.gz

Other Software Required:
- Qtopia (GPL, http://www.trolltech.org)
*or*
- Opie (GPL, community fork of Qtopia)&re_comments=gpl and licence of
dictionary file added in package.

Other Comments:
I removed dictionary file from source. I will tell users to get it from an
other server.