[Savannah-hackers] accessing the upload area

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] accessing the upload area
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 12:05:45 -0600

  I'm trying to upload a new release to the upload area on
freesoftware.fsf.org. In tha past, I've always done this by ftping or
scping the files to ftp.gnu.org. I tried to do this via the new instructions
on savannah, but it doesn't work. I do have my SSH keys setup correctly, as
CVS works fine. But when I try to sftp to freesoftware, it ignores my key,
and tries to ask for my password. While I won't rule out user error, since CVS
works, I thought I should be able to access freesoftware.

        - rob -