[Savannah-hackers] CVS web lock

From: bump
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] CVS web lock
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 15:17:29 -0700

Dear Savannah Hackers:

We are unable to update the gnugo web cvs at Savannah.

One gets the following error. We are trying to update
software/gnugo/devel.html at Savannah, corresponding to
the web page http://www.gnu.org/software/gnugo/devel.html.

$ cvs ci -m "updated devel.html"
cvs commit: Examining .
cvs commit: Examining games
cvs commit: Examining patches
Warning: Remote host denied X11 forwarding.
Checking in devel.html;
/webcvs/software/gnugo/devel.html,v  <--  devel.html
cvs [server aborted]: could not open lock file
`/webcvs/software/gnugo/,devel.html,': Permission denied

Can you fix this?

Thanks,
Daniel Bump