[Savannah-hackers] submission of Extended View - savannah.gnu.org

From: richie_reddy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Extended View - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 06:56:12 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Pitta Maheshwara Reddy <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Extended View
System name: xview
Type: 2

        I am P.Mahesh ,working as a J2EE developer and i have 4 years of
expreance in Java,J2EE,Web Development and have good knowledge of design
patterns and present technologies.

        I am planning to develop a client server software in java  that allows
clients to view and have full control of the remote system irrepective of the
communition channel.I request you to give some project space on your server
which allows me to do version controlling.I am just giving u the small details
of the project in the bilow lines.

I am planning to develop this software in three phases.

Phase 1: Framework Layer:

        In this phase i want to develop the basic framework which will ease the
development of the project and minimize the bugs.Such as Logging,Utilities for
String,Files manuplition,Network utilities...etc.

Phase 2: Base Layer:

        In this phase i am planning to develop real project like development of
Client modules ,Server modules and Adapters for communication channel.
        In this phase one or two important communication channels will be
implemented.

Phase 3: Channel Layer:

        In this phase depending new requirments for communication channels ,new
communication channels will ber developed and added to the project.

regards,
Mahesh.
address@hidden

Other Software Required: