[Savannah-hackers] Re: Request change username "xxstephen" to "stephen"

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Request change username "xxstephen" to "stephen"
Date: 09 Sep 2002 23:02:32 +0200

Stephen Eglen <address@hidden> said:

> hi,
> I have just registered on savannah, as I want to get write access to
> Emacs.  I have regularly contributed to Emacs in the last few years,
> and I own the account address@hidden  I tried to get the username
> "stephen" on savannah, but was given this message:
>
>   User stephen is a known mail alias and cannot be used. If you own
>   this alias (address@hidden) please create a another user (for
>   instance xxstephen) and ask address@hidden to rename it to
>   stephen.
>
> Hence my email -- I am currenly registered as "xxstephen".

Now your login is stephen.

We (savannah-hackers) can add you to the emacs project developers but
it make more sense that a developer of emacs, with admin rights for the
emacs project on Savannah, do it.

  Robert J. Chassell,  Eli Zaretskii, Gerd Moellmann and Richard
  M. Stallman have admin rights for the emacs project on Savannah.

As far I know, no one of them can handle this. Until they find someone
to do handle administrative task on Savannah, they can request us to
do it for them.

Anyway, they have to give an answer to your request (being added to
the emacs developers list and so having CVS write access)

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<