Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of MyTof - savannah.gnu.org

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of MyTof - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:58:24 +0100

I'm evaluating your project for approval in Savannah. Your registration is
a bit confusing because in one part you say your project will be released under
the GPL and in another part you say the code needs to be under license "LPG".
Perhaps it was a typo, but we have to make sure whether you meant the GPL or
the LGPL.

Please register your project again making it clear whether it will be released
under the GPL or the LGPL. Also, please include some pointer to the tof
package, since we'd also like to take a look at it to see how it relates to
your project.

Regards,
Jaime