Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: PHP4 license

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: PHP4 license
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:30:05 +0100

Please disregard this previous message. Mathieu has already posted the news.
Although I'm now confused: is the new PHP4 compatible or incompatible with the
GPL? From RMS and Loic's messages I concluded that it was GPL-compatible,
but Mathieu's posting says it isn't. The bottom line we want Savannah users to
understand is "It is now OK to use PHP4 in Savannah"

Cheers,
Jaime