[Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 101272 ] Unable to connect with SSH to upload

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 101272 ] Unable to connect with SSH to upload
Date: 13 Sep 2002 19:16:43 +0200

"Jaime E . Villate" <address@hidden> said:

> On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 05:53:26PM +0100, Jaime E . Villate wrote:
> > As I told you yesterday via IRC, I believe that during the same period of
> > time
> > that CVSROOT/config was wrongly created for new projects, the .ssh dir of
> > users who submitted ssh keys for the first time was also created with
> > mistakes (due to the problems with sv_cvs). I will check for other users
> > with that problem.
> I have fixed the problem, which appeared for 18 users, using:
>   cd /home
>   for i in *; do vdir -A $i|egrep 'drwxrw.*ssh$' && chmod g-w $i/.ssh; done
> But contrary to my believe, the problem did not happened in the same period as
> the CVSROOT issue, but it started on September 9th and still continues!
> I do not have time to look at it right now because I have to leave, but the
> script that puts the ssh keys in place has a bug. If nobody fixes it before,
> I'll try to do it tonight.

"Switch back to the original implementation because the current implementation
needs more tests before being ready for production."
Modification of the september 8th

I think that the original implementation does not handle all the stuff
he should do.
We need to fix the latest new implementation of sv_cvs.

Mathieu Roy
 << Profile  << <<
 >> Homepage >>           >>
 << GPG Key  <<              <<