[Savannah-hackers] Re:

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re:
Date: 16 Sep 2002 15:19:40 +0200

Something that's clear now is the fact that we really need to update
sv_cvs. The original version cannot deal with savannah +
group_type. Jaime, have you check it out ?

On atlobk, there are still troubles with the connection (currently)
and I've still some stuff that does not works as it should about
mailman. Normally, it should be working, I modifyed exim configuration
in this way and now exim can work with mailman but mailman itself
works not as it should work. I'm going to re-read FAQ and READMEs.