[Savannah-hackers] Re: freesoftware.fsf.org -> nongnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: freesoftware.fsf.org -> nongnu.org
Date: 17 Sep 2002 19:53:08 +0200

"Jaime E. Villate" <address@hidden> said:

> On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 03:38:23PM +0200, Loic Dachary wrote:
> >     The renaming of freesoftware.fsf.org into nongnu.org is complete
> > for the web part (www.nongnu.org) and the Savannah part (nongnu.org +
> > savannah.nongnu.org + sv.nongnu.org).
> >     The former URLs are still working and redirect to the new ones
>
> Very nice. You and Mathieu have done a good job.

I updated the configuration. Now we use normally savannah.nongnu.org
by default, instead of nongnu.org

general  : savannah.nongnu.org
(aliases) sv.nongnu.org nongnu.org freesoftware.fsf.org
webpages : www.nongnu.org
(aliases) www.freesoftware.fsf.org

> >     Mathieu Roy will write a short news for the Savannah front
> > page to explain the change to people.
>
> I propose that before writing news to Savannah's front-page, the text be sent
> to address@hidden for proofreading. I think it is important to keep
> the front page free of grammar and spelling errors.

Agree. I was waiting for Bradley to write a line or two about it,
since he's the one that reminds us this task.

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<