[Savannah-hackers] Free Software Contest

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Free Software Contest
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:10:15 +0200

        Hi,

        There is an international contest for Free Software at
http://www.tropheesdulibre.org/. I would like to add a link to this
contest in the admin page of the Savannah projects (GNU or non-GNU).

        The link would only be visible to project administrators, not
to the public visiting the project pages. By doing so I hope to encourage
project leaders to participate to the contest.

        For information, rms proofreaded the rules two months ago and
agreed to be the president of the jury (giving prices to winners in
May 2003), as long as prices (hardware) do not contain non-free
software.

        Let me know if you object in a way or the other.

        Thanks in advance,

P.S. The english pages of the web site are not what they should be.
Your contribution would be most welcome if you can afford the time to
send them to address@hidden