[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of SimFM -- a small file manager unsin

From: Simon Fuhrmann
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of SimFM -- a small file manager unsing gtk - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 00:00:20 +0200

Hello,

ah, i am so sorry, please delete this (SystemName: *SIMFM2* not SIMFM) project. I did something stupid. Sorry for that.

address@hidden wrote:
A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Simon Fuhrmann <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License: Package: SimFM -- a small file manager unsing gtk
System name: simfm2
Type: GNU

My project does this and this and will do that and that
Approximately twenty lines explaining the project in detail.

After the explanation say:
It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.
OR
It already exists and you can download the latest distribution at
http://mydomain.foo/dist.tar.gz

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:

* In case you have to register your project again *
Please be aware that if your registration does not fulfill all the
requirements, the Savannah administrators may ask you to register your project
again.
You can use the following url to do a new registration starting
with the values used in this registration process.
Copy and paste AS ONE SINGLE URL the following content :
----RERegistration-URL-BEGIN-----
http://savannah.gnu.org/register/basicinfo.php?re_purpose=My project does this
and this and will do that and that
Approximately twenty lines explaining the project in detail.

After the explanation say:
It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.
OR
It already exists and you can download the latest distribution at
http://mydomain.foo/dist.tar.gz
&re_require_sw=&re_comments=&re_full_name=SimFM -- a small file manager unsing
gtk&re_unix_name=simfm2
----RERegistration-URL-END-------

--
Simon Fuhrmann | address@hidden | www.dismember.de