[Savannah-hackers] [ 101321 ] What is the Savannah's URL ?

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101321 ] What is the Savannah's URL ?
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:57:31 -0400

Support Request #101321, was updated on 2002-Sep-23 15:57
You can respond by visiting:

Category: Web

By: julian69
Date: 2002-Sep-23 15:57
Logged In: YES
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.8) Gecko/20020204

I submitted a support request yesterday, about the
Savannah's url.
Today I see the request isn't no more here.

My question was: is the url of Savannah going to change
very much ?

Because I've just started to collaborate in a project,
and a week after most of the work I had done I think
has been not usefull at all, because of the redirect to This redirect will penalyze us on the
searchers, and this was precisely what I was doing,
trying to have a better ranking on Google.
So my question is:

"We", users of Savannah, have we the right to have a
definitive URL, or will this change so easily ?

Thanks !!

You can respond by visiting: