Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Dilution - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Dilution - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 17:25:31 +0200

On Sat, Sep 28, 2002 at 10:12:30AM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> Alexandre Dulaunoy <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Dilution
> System name: dilution
> Type: non-GNU

> Project name : dilution
>
> Project  description : A  software framework  to manage  Free Software
> activities  in a local  area community.  Including events,  people and
> general   project   management    around   the   promotion   of   Free
> Software. Belgium will be the first case.
>
> License  :   GNU  General  Public   License  (Software)  -   GNU  Free
> Documentation Licence (Documentation, Definition)
>
> There is already a mailing-list and some existing disparate source code.
>
> The purpose of the savannah project is to have an unified access to software
> development, change request and document definition.
>

> Other Software Required:
> Python and Perl. (following the current testing)
>
> Other Comments:
> The purpose is of this project is to make a viable software solution for
> Belgium (not so easy). Afterwards, we can make a generic version.

Could you create a tarball with the code as it
now exists and make it available to a temporary URL
(and add this url to your description while submitting
the project)?

We want to help you fix potential legal issues.
For example, in order to release your project under
the GPL you should write copyright notices and copying
permission statements at the beginning of every source code
file, following the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

Could you resubmit your project once it's done?
You can resubmit your project with ease by copying
the big re-registration URL provided in the mail
you received  at submission

Rudy Gevaert ; address@hidden
http://www.webworm.org ; http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/glms
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who
understand binary, and those who don't