[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Caching Template Class - savannah.n

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Caching Template Class -
Date: 30 Sep 2002 11:44:02 +0200

address@hidden said:

> A package was submitted to
> Florian Reitmeir <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Caching Template Class
> System name: phptemplate

Isnt your project name too generic? It would be nice if you pick a
name more particular, less general.

> Type: non-GNU
> This is a PHP Caching Template Class, the syntax is inspired from the
> HTML::Template in Perl, but modified.It provides a simple Template Command
> Language, which uses IF, UNLESS, LOOP, INLCUDE ...The class is very simple to
> expand, and efficient coded (if PHP is callable to be fast).

In order to release your project under the GPL you
should write copyright notices and copying permission
statements at the beginning of every source-code file, and
include a copy of the plain text version of the GPL
( copy it, for
instance, into a file named COPYING).

Please follow the advice of

The GPL FAQ can also help you understand the reason behind
thoses recommendations. For example, there is an entry explaining
why the GPL requires including a copy of the GPL with
every copy of the program:

Could you resubmit your project once it's done?
You can resubmit your project with ease by copying
the big re-registration URL provided in the mail
you received  at submission

Mathieu Roy
 << Profile  << <<
 >> Homepage >>           >>