[Savannah-hackers] submission of BiblioML - savannah.nongnu.org

From: sevigny
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of BiblioML - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 07:14:24 -0400

Martin Sévigny <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: BiblioML
System name: biblioml
Type: non-GNU

My project is about BiblioML, an XML DTD for rich bibliographic descriptions.
This project exists since 1999, and a project description can be seen at :

http://www.culture.fr/BiblioML (and soon http://www.biblioml.org)

Since we will be adding new software modules to this projects, we\'d like to
host it on a platform such as Savannah.

The \'sub-project\' are or will soon be :

- the BiblioML DTD, its evolution, its documentation
- software for converting UNIMARC records to BiblioML
- software for managing a collection of bibliographic references with BiblioML
(soon)
- source code for dynamic web sites bases on BiblioML (soon)

All projects are/will be GNU GPL based.

Other Software Required:
As far as I can tell, everything in this project can be run on a free/open
source system (excluding hardware of course)

Other Comments: