[Savannah-hackers] Re: pup at savannah.gnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: pup at savannah.gnu.org
Date: 04 Oct 2002 21:43:32 +0200

"Bradley M. Kuhn" <address@hidden> said:

> On another note, I did put a web page URL and the CVS entires into pup
> today.  You can turn it back on.  I am not able to actively work on the
> project, but getting a Perl tutorial under FDL is important to the GNU
> project, so having it up there might inspire someone to take over the
> project.

That's right.
Note that this mail is sent only for project that haven't created
mailing-list and that haven't uploaded any content on savannah (and
older than 6 months).

Basically, it could means that nothing will ever be uploaded.

The idea is not to host only actives projects. Project may be over, but
the code produced is free and can be usefull to someone else.

The idea is to avoid having projects account with absolutely (and
definitively) no content. This accounts just complicates the website
browsing. While someone use the search tool on Savannah, he should get
content, whatever the content is.

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<