[Savannah-hackers] Re: yyt at savannah.gnu.org

From: ha shao
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: yyt at savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 16:18:18 +0800

On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 05:40:57AM -0400, Lord of the Files wrote:
> The yyt's project account on savannah seems useless.

> Is this situation permanent or do you have plans about it? In the case
> of a permanent situation, the project account will be deleted.
>
> Could you give us a statement on the subject?
> In the meantime, you project is hidden to public.

Sorry for the long delay of upload. When the project is first created,
I was not familiar with the cvs html update idea. And then the project
itself is staled for awhile. I've just uploaded the homepage and
imported my cvs source code. So please unhide it now.

And the cvs web view for the source in page
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/yyt/ is not accessable while
the html view is ok. Is it also the effect of the hidden status of
my project? Thanks for your help.

--
Best regard
hashao