Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Neutron Linux - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Neutron Linux - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 11:00:00 +0200

        Hi,

        We are sorry but Savannah does not host distributions (agregation of
various programs). It only hosts development and documentation projects.

        Also note that the name of the operating system is GNU/Linux. Linux is
the name of the kernel. Using the name GNU/Linux helps remind people about the
ideals of freedom that started the Free Software movement back in 1984.

        Cheers,