[Savannah-hackers] Re: atlazz at savannah.gnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: atlazz at savannah.gnu.org
Date: 08 Oct 2002 11:28:34 +0200

Felix Rabe <address@hidden> said:

> On Fri, 04 Oct 2002 05:41:14 -0400
> Lord of the Files <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > The atlazz's project account on savannah seems useless.
>
> I'm sorry about it, but I don't see when I would have time to work on
> Atlazz (alias Gnuzz) again within the next two or three months (or even
> after that).  You can safely remove the project records from your
> servers since Atlazz was only a temporary name for Gnuzz anyway, which
> was supposed to become part of the GNU project, but which wasn't ready
> yet.
>
> If you still want to look at the code (which I wasn't able to get
> compiled on Debian to date), you can get it from here:
>
> http://xitnalta.com/gnuzz-0.0.3-pre2.tar.gz
>
> In the (long) meantime, if you find someone who is interested in working
> on it (maybe after copying it to a (more) public location), I'd be glad
> to cooperate in every way that gets it going again.
>
> Other than that, I'm still deeply involved in (and commited to) free
> software - both philosophically and technologically.  But I'm still more
> learning than producing.  There's still plenty of stuff to find out...

Hi,

Since you plan to use the savannah service for this project someday
(no delay required), we have no reason to delete this account.

Anyway, it would be very kind of you if you put, at least, the latest
version (the tarball you send) on the Savannah CVS or in the download
area. It does not matter if you have no time to maintain it, perhaps
it will interest people that browse savannah. Perhaps someone will be
interest in the current source code, perhaps someone will try to
contact you.

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<