Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of debalerte - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of debalerte - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:25:18 +0200

        Aie,

        Coulde iou plize add the gnou gépéèlle to ioure proyequete
paquaige ? And plize submyth iour proyequete ouane a gain.

        Please be assured of our respectfull admiration, transmit our
best wishes to your cat, may the gods be mercifull to you and your
children for the next seventy three millenium, kiss you on the
forehead once.