[Savannah-hackers] [ 101381 ] Problem creating header.inc.php

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101381 ] Problem creating header.inc.php
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:28:32 -0400

Support Request #101381, was updated on 2002-Oct-10 19:47
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101381&group_id=11

Category: None

By: rudy
Date: 2002-Oct-10 19:57
Logged In: YES
user_id=9376
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020913
Debian/1.1-1

Hi this isn't the support forum for phpgroupware.  Please
use the following supportpage:
https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group=phpgroupware

By: noronha