Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project approval

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project approval
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 08:10:30 +0100

On Sun, Oct 13, 2002 at 12:37:46AM +0530, Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:
> Hello,
> I had submitted a Project Proposal around 2 weeks back, a project on
> Free Bangla fonts. (the project's name was gnubangfont, or something
> similar - I had a hard disk crash - and the original confirmation mail
> is lost :(
> However - I have not got any response from you - could you please kindly
> look into the matter ??
> -with regards-
> Sayamindu

Hi,
I reviewed your project but that week we also got a problem with the mail in
our side, and I'm not sure my answer to your project submission ever got to
you (and afterwards I had no record of your e-mail address to get in touch
with you). In my reply to your submission I asked you to submit the project
again, but choosing a different name for the project. Since your project is
not part of the GNU project yet, we do not want you to use "gnu" in the
project's name to avoid confussion with GNU projects.

Cheers,
Jaime