[Savannah-hackers] submission of Salckit.org - savannah.gnu.org

From: valnir
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Salckit.org - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:34:29 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Andrea Guarnaccia <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Salckit.org
System name: salckit
Type: GNU

My project is dedicated to the translation of slackware documents and to the
distribution of HOWTO in italian language.
My purpose is to write docs under GPL license and, if possible, to create a
team of developers to write new GPL packages for slackware.
I\'d like to start this project because i feel that an italian translation\'s
team for docs is necessary, so i hope you\'ll accept my idea.
I already have a website, it is still under construction, but it will be the
future site were i\'ll put my docs. If you want to see the website you can
visit http://www.slackit.org

Thanks

Andrea Guarnaccia

Other Software Required: