[Savannah-hackers] [ 101416 ] lstat dependency

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101416 ] lstat dependency
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:59:37 -0400

Support Request #101416, was updated on 2002-Oct-18 19:38
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101416&group_id=11

Category: None

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-Oct-18 19:59
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.5 (X11 ; GNU / Linux 2.4.18-3custom i686 ;
fr_FR)

Hi,

This is the support request manager for the project GNU Savannah
and the server savannah.[non]gnu.org.

If you want to get support for a project _hosted_ on this server,
please search for this project main page (by typing its name in
the search box at the bottom of the left menu) and see its
mailing-list and support manager.

By: j-apostol