[Savannah-hackers] Prometheus PBEMl game by Mathias Kettner (#3152)

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Prometheus PBEMl game by Mathias Kettner (#3152)
Date: 16 Oct 2002 19:11:06 +0200

Could you create a tarball with the code as it
now exists and make it available to a temporary URL
(and add this url to your description while submitting
the project)?

We want to help you fix potential legal issues.
For example, in order to release your project under
the GPL you should write copyright notices and copying
permission statements at the beginning of every source code
file, following the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

address@hidden, if I'm not mistaking, previously ask that.

You choose : "License other
 For each game hosted you must send an email to an address which will
 be announced in the software. This mail must contain the location of
 the server (State/City), the number of players, the language the game
 is played with (currently German or English), the software version of
 prometheus and the name of the person hosting the game. You don't
 need to send emails for inhouse games. An inhouse game is a game
 where all players use the same computer or a local network to play
 and where no emails nor postal mails are being sent with turn sheets
 or printouts. Note: If you have sent the mail you can go on hosting
 the game. You don't have to wait for an answer. The mail is not
 intended for asking permission, just for me to keep some statistical
 information. Your name will not be published. "

We can accept this as a license: it does not tell to users what they
are able to do, depending on which conditions.

We also can accept this condition as a free licensing
conditions. You can provide a functionnality that do this, but not
force users to do so by the license.

Could you resubmit your project with statements about that?

You can resubmit your project with ease by copying
the big re-registration URL provided in the mail
you received  at submission

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<