Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of OpenStreet - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Paul Check
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of OpenStreet - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 19:38:00 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 19 Oct 2002, Rudy Gevaert wrote:

> What is meant with "Could you resubmit your project once it's done?"
> is that we would like to see a resubmition when you have added the
> license.
>
> Yes your situation made it clear to me, the name can stay openstreet,
> but please do keep continuing using the term "free software" on your
> website and when mentioning your software.
>
> Please resubmit your project (prefferely with a tarball that contains
> some code with the correct license) so I can accept it (if the license
> issues are met :))

Hi Rudy:  I have posted the initial tarball on my website, at
http://openstreet.org/OpenStreetSoftware/openstreet.tar.gz .
I thought I'd just e-mail you instead of re-submitting the package.

Anyway, I used "autoproject" to construct this initial tarball, so
it should be GPL compliant!

Let me know if everything is ok.

Cheers, Paul