[Savannah-hackers] submission of Swathanthra Malayalam Computing - savan

From: baijum
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Swathanthra Malayalam Computing -
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 07:12:56 -0400

A package was submitted to

Baiju M <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Swathanthra Malayalam Computing
System name: smc
Type: non-GNU

My project aims to do localization of free softwares to Malayalam language
especially GNU tools,GNOME KDE etc.

This project is already exists at but I don\'t want to
use this further. Now Free Software Foundation of India in association with
Kerala govt. is doing this project ( Now we
would like to use the resources available here.

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:
Baiju M