[Savannah-hackers] [ 101431 ] Qualifying Projects

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101431 ] Qualifying Projects
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:46:55 -0400

Support Request #101431, was updated on 2002-Oct-22 16:46
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101431&group_id=11

Category: None

By: phutnick
Date: 2002-Oct-22 16:46
Logged In: YES
user_id=11833
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows NT 5.0; T312461)

I am trying to get a project I call the Free
Curriculum Project (http://hutnick.com/fcp/) off the
ground.  In the near term it will amount to a bunch of
High School level course materials distributed under
the terms of the GNU FDL.

Savannah's CVS and mailing list capabilites would be a
huge help, but I understand that this falls outside of
what is normally accepted as a Savannah project.

How can I go about seeking an exception?  Or is that
not really possible?  Can you point me to a similar
resoruce that is more appropriate for this type of
project?

Thanks,
Peter