[Savannah-hackers] Win32::GUI - project elegibility

From: Aldo Calpini
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Win32::GUI - project elegibility
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:25:31 +0200

hello,
I would like to open a project on Savannah, but I'm not sure if
I comply with the Requirements. from your site:

    Your software may not depend on non free software. In order
    to be available to people who cannot use non free software,
    it has to be fully usable with the existing Free Software
    operating systems and programs.

this means that a Win32-specific project is out of luck, right?
I currently have a Perl extension (Win32::GUI), whose development
is hosted on SourceForge, but would like to switch to Savannah.

please let me know wether I can apply or not :-)

cheers,
Aldo

__END__
$_=q,just perl,,s, , another ,,s,$, hacker,,print;