Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of multitran - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Peter Novodvorsky
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of multitran - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:18:12 +0300

Hi, Jaime!

++ 28/10/02 10:22 +0000 - Jaime E . Villate:
> Could you create a tarball with the code as it
> now exists and make it available to a temporary URL
> (and add this url to your description while submitting
> the project)?

Jaime, tarball will be available very soon, author will give me link to sources
today, I'll include gpl headers in each file. I know the procedure :) I wanted
register a project before releasing the code, so I could import it in CVS when
it's ready.

I'll reregister project when I'll receive tarball and patch it regarding FSF
requirements to sources.

Thanks,
Peter.

--