[Savannah-hackers] dotgnu-forum at savannah.gnu.org

From: Lord of the Files
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] dotgnu-forum at savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:00:25 -0500

Hi,

It seems that the account on savannah for the project dotgnu-forum that you
are associated with is not currently utilized.

It doesn't seem to point to a homepage, the CVS tree and download areas
are empty, and there don't seem to be any mailing lists.

If you have plans to use this space to continue hosting it.  However,
we have a great deal of interest in savannah, and we want to host as
many active projects as possible.

We have hidden the project from the public search temporarily, until
we hear from you about the project.  If we don't hear from you in  60 days
we'll have to delete the project to save space.  However, if the
project becomes active, you are always welcome to recreate it.