Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Fast approaching MUG v.1.0

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Fast approaching MUG v.1.0
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:41:40 +0100

Richard Stallman wrote:
    But if I'm not mistaking, your project is absolutely not a free
software project.
    So, this project cannot be hosted on Savannah. And I'm curious about
the possibility for this project to be a GNU project.
He is doing it for the GNU Project, so it can be hosted on Savannah.

Nick can submit the project on savannah, if he does it i'll aprove it :)

    Note also that I do not think that the FSF have interest in collecting
    fees with proprietary software distribution.

This is not proprietary software.  It is not software at all.
He is going to make mugs.

However, Mathieu's response shows that the description of MUG is too
clever for its own good.  It is funny for those who understand it, but
when people misunderstand it, that will hurt us.  So we need a simple
straightforward factual description.  Nick, can you please replace it
with that?

Hmm, once you get it is a mug it's alright :)

I didn't understand it too the first time.

Rudy