Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of GNU Herds, Association of Free

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of GNU Herds, Association of Free Software - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:28:11 +0000

Hi Rudy and Mathieu,
Being a continuation of the FreeDevelopers, register by someone from the
Gnudot project, there is a big probability that RMS might have already bless
this project.
In cases like this it is safer to say that the only
non-software-non-documentation projects in Savannah are those of the FSF and
ask the author whether this is an FSF initiative that the FSF is already aware
of.

Cheers,
Jaime