[Savannah-hackers] Re: Is mug a GNU package ?

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Is mug a GNU package ?
Date: 02 Nov 2002 20:13:28 +0100

address@hidden said:

Rudy, while people registering a project are already members of the
GNU projects, you can guess that the project they specify as GNU is ok
for GNU already.
We talked about this recently, so it's clear that this one is GNU.
(I'm going to set it to GNU)

Anyway, you should avoid as possible to send mail to maintainers to
check if a project is GNU or not, there are busy ones.

Generally, while you download and check the project tarball, you can
get this information with ease.