[Savannah-hackers] submission of GLTV - a library for 3d realtime enviro

From: rixed
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GLTV - a library for 3d realtime environ -
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:26:37 -0500

A package was submitted to

Cedric Cellier <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: I feel the GPL is too much \'protocolar\' for my tastes. I want
to release the whole thing as an open source collaborative work, free for
anybody, like public domain.
In fact, I don\'t like the idea to attach a particular license on my work,
because I don\'t feel like using the laws to protect collaborative work.

Is it at all possible to use savannah, then ?
Please let me know...
Package: GLTV - a library for 3d realtime environ
System name: gltv
Type: non-GNU

This project is about networked realtime 3D graphic environment, usable for
games, 3D presentations, working environment... clients requires openGL, openAL
and openIL. All others libraries are to be build from roots, including a
networking TCP

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:
For now on, I merely look for comments and discussions about design. Later,
coders should be needed.