[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Python-PDI -

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Python-PDI -
Date: 15 Nov 2002 18:59:33 +0100

address@hidden said:

> A package was submitted to
> Peter Gebauer <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Python-PDI
> System name: python-pdi
> Type: non-GNU
> Python-PDI (Python Personal Data Interchange)
> This is a Python package that provides an object oriented framework for
> handling PDI-style (vCard and iCalendar) data.
> The API is designed with extensibility in mind. As well as supporting
> existing formats (aiming at 100% RFC compliance) one can design entirely new
> formats or extend the existing with the object oriented
> model.
> The API also contains validation methods for validating on component,
> property and property-type level.
> Unreleased code is available at

In order to release your project under the GPL you
should write copyright notices and copying permission
statements at the beginning of every source-code file, and
include a copy of the plain text version of the GPL
( copy it, for
instance, into a file named COPYING).

Please follow the advice of

The GPL FAQ can also help you understand the reason behind
thoses recommendations. For example, there is an entry explaining
why the GPL requires including a copy of the GPL with
every copy of the program:

Could you resubmit your project once it's done?
You can resubmit your project with ease by copying
the big re-registration URL provided in the mail
you received  at submission

Mathieu Roy
 << Profile  << <<
 >> Homepage >>           >>