[Savannah-hackers] Site Seeing week 47

Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Site Seeing week 47
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 02:23:06 +0100

Site Seeing is powered by The Startpage of New Zealand!!

In this Site Seeing newsletter:
- Invitation to start a sub page
- New logo / ring tone site
- Make us your startpage?!
- New sub pages
- Available sub pages
- Site seeing
- Free stuff (new section)
- Add url
- Visitors to your website??

-Invitation to start a sub page!!!
We want to give you the opportunity to become a part of our startpage
and by doing so provide you with a lot of visitors every day. You'll
get your own URL (, your own
e-mailaddress (address@hidden) and one banner for
advertising.......all for free !!!!
more info at

- Want to have a new logo or ring tone on your mobile!!
!!! Daily updated and easy to order !!!
Please check out our new logo and ring tonesite

- Make us your startpage?!
Go to our homepage At the top of the site
go to start with us and press click here

Newest sub pages
Tourism -
Hostels -
It -
Telephone -
B to B -
Emblems -
Software -

-Available sub pages
A lot of ready sub page are already available please check our a-z index
Please let us know if you want to maintain a sub page!

Site Seeing
Send free e-cards at Nicecard -
more e-cards...

New Zealand internet providers -
more internet...

Play online games - h
more games...

G-ice (humor site) -
more humor...

Find a new friend at friendfinder -
more dating...

Autobase -
more cars...

Free stuff (new)
In every Site Seeing newsletter we want to provide you with a 2 special
- Get a free mouse pad
- Get free pan & wok samples

Add url
Do you know a high quality site please let us know at :

Visitors to your website??
Please feel free to e-mail us for our advertising rates!!

Send this e-mail back to us with as subject unsubscribe