[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Release Early, Release Often - sava

From: Michael L. Brownlow
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Release Early, Release Often - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 06:49:25 -0600

Mathieu Roy wrote:
> "Michael L. Brownlow" <address@hidden> said:
> > Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> > >
> > > It is up to you :) If you want to have space on savannah you certainly
> > > must comply with the requirements.
> >
> > I'll wait until RERO can be considered a candidate for inclusion as an
> > official part of the GNU Project. Are there any suggestions, other than
> > having ``enough code to be properly revised'' and requirements
> > compliance, for accomplishing that?
>
> See the gnueval teams web pages.

I lack permission to view the page. But I was able to retrieve the
sources through ViewCVS, thanks! This appears to be just the
documentation I needed.  I've already found several areas I should
attend to in the software I'm developing.

Attached, in a unified context diff, are two small fixes for the
documentation that gnueval maintainers may want to consider. It wasn't
clear in the documentation about who I should contact for corrections,
only that I should feel free to make suggestions. So this is a best
effort attempt without access to the web page.

Thanks for all the help,
--
Mike Brownlow      - http://mike.wsmake.org/
AI Lab             - http://ailab.uta.edu/