Re: [Savannah-hackers] cvs account problem

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] cvs account problem
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 14:26:07 +0100

On Sun, Dec 01, 2002 at 11:59:01AM +0100, Luca Bariani wrote:
> Hi
>
> I decided to help a Gnu project: bayonne
>
> so I register to savannah.org, my account is LucaBariani

I could not find an account with that name...

> to access to cvs a generated a RSA key and I put it in my account
>
> after several hours (10-12) I tried to access to cvs:
>
> cvs -z3 address@hidden:/cvsroot/software/bayonne co bayonne

You have to be granted cvs write access to use the developpers CVS for
a project.  Also note that login names are case sensitive.

Are you sure that you have an account? And that  LucaBariani is the
correct account name?

Rudy
--
Rudy Gevaert ; address@hidden