[Savannah-hackers] submission of Programming with GNU - savannah.nongnu.

From: coriordan
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Programming with GNU -
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 19:28:07 -0500

A package was submitted to

Ciaran O'Riordan <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: fdl
Other License:
Package: Programming with GNU
System name: real-c-book
Type: non-GNU

The aim or this project is to produce a book that teaches a wide
range of programming tools and techniques made available by the
use of GNU and other Free Software.

Topics that *might* get covered in the book include:
* BASH programming intro
* the auto tools
* Secure programming
* Packaging (and .debs)
* guile
* Documentation
* Savannah
* Porting to BSD
* GNU(/Hurd)
* Emacs
* DotGNU
* profiling and benchmarking

This book is currently a formatted collection of text that I have
removed from a more beginner orientated book I am writing.  Real
work on this book probably wont happen until summer \'03.

Other Software Required:

Other Comments: