[Savannah-hackers] (site error) Re: submission of Programming with GNU -

From: coriordan
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] (site error) Re: submission of Programming with GNU - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 00:53:49 +0000

Hi all,
  I just registered this new project (real-c-book).
I entered all the info and everything went fine but
when I submitted the final confirmation I got an
error.

  The URL of the error page was:
http://savannah.gnu.org/register/confirmation.php

  The page said:
"This is an invalid state. Some form variables were
missing. If you are certain you entered everything,
PLEASE report to address@hidden and
include info on your browser and platform configuration"

so... My platform is Debian GNU/Linux unstable and
is currently 100% up to date.  My browser is
Galeon 1.2.6 which is based on mozilla 1.1-1.
I haven't noticed any browser problems since the
last galeon/mozilla update which was at least a
month ago.

I saved the html of the error page in case it would
be of interest.  I'm happy that the info I entered
was correct.  The most adventurous thing I did was
to use asterisks in the 25-line project description.

Probably trivial but the error page did say to report
it.

Thanks for savannah
Ciaran O'Riordan