[Savannah-hackers] submission of Shirka Account Management - savannah.no

From: shirka
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Shirka Account Management - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 04:27:05 -0500

auguste <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Shirka Account Management
System name: shirka
Type: non-GNU

My Project (SHIRKA) will be a full featured account management tools wich works
on a Web Browser (PHP/MySQL) . All the forms and screens use HTML ans
Javascript (CSS) to work. The main features are :

Multi account unlimited
Family expenses unlimited
Account Type (Credit Card, Placement, other)
Mouvement Type (Cheque, CB ....)
Reports (By account, by date ....)
Planified opération with auto validation by date.
Multi search

SHIRKA is in developpement since 05/2002 and it\'s far from being ended, I\'m
sure there\'s somme bugs,  report them to me  i will try to correct as soons as
possible. There\'s no garanty on this software you use it at you own risk. For
informations i use it since V 0.3 (06/2002) with no problem.

Actualy the Version 0.66 is available only in french !

There\'s an online demo at:  http://pajagus.linux-fan.com/shirka
(you need a login/pass) ask for it by mail:  address@hidden

My homepage (french) : http://pajagus.linux-fan.com

Other Software Required:
PHP 4x
A MySQL database
Web Server (Apache or IIS(..))
A web Browser  (Opera 6x on Linux wortks fine)

Other Comments:
This Project is only in french ... and i\'m the only developper on this project.