[Savannah-hackers] [ 101598 ] incorrect permissions

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101598 ] incorrect permissions
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 17:17:18 -0500

Support Request #101598, was updated on 2002-Dec-04 23:17
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101598&group_id=11

Category: Download Area

By: aurelus
Date: 2002-Dec-04 23:17
Logged In: YES
user_id=10241
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; nl-NL; rv:1.2.1) Gecko/20021130

Hello
I'm afraid that I've screwed up the permission settings
of the download area of my project (Unix name:
mozilla-nl). The probable cause is that I've added a
new release version (i.e.: a new directory) which has
very restrictive permissions on my own computer (and
the permissions seem to have been copied with the
directory and its contents).
I tried to solve the problem, but login using sftp or
ssh to the server seem to be blocked.
Can someone with more privileges on the system set the
permissions to sane values, please? Thank you in
advance. I'm talking about
savannah.nongnu.org:/upload/mozilla-nl/xpi.pkg/1.2.1
and its contents.

(BTW: I don't claim that I exactly know how sftp works,
but would it really be a security risk to turn it on?
I'd like to solve such stupid problems myself ;-) )

With regards,
Taco Witte (aka Aurelus)