Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problems with CVS access

From: Filip Rooms
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problems with CVS access
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 19:03:23 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Rudy Gevaert wrote:

> Did you wait six hours before you tried? (There is a cronjob that copies
> the keys)

yes, I submitted my new key (the old one gave me the same error messages)
at 11h this morning. At 5pm, I tried again, with the same result:
permission denied.

--
Kind regards,

Filip Rooms

Ghent University
Department for Telecommunication and Information Processing (TELIN)
Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41, B-9000, Gent, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)9/264 34 15
Fax: +32 (0)9/264 42 95
address@hidden
http://telin.rug.ac.be/~frooms/

"Absolutely nothing should be concluded from these figures except that
no conclusion can be drawn from them."
(By Joseph L. Brothers, Linux/PowerPC Project)