[Savannah-hackers] Re: unrtf

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: unrtf
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 21:10:27 -0500

    > http://www.geocities.com/tuorfa/notes.html
    >
    >   "The Free Software Foundation is a fraud"

    Singular point of view.

    My personal answer
    http://www.advogato.org/person/yeupou/diary.html?start=6

I don't know what that page says, because I'd have to send
mail to get it.  But if you published it as an "answer"
to tuorfa's page, I am afraid you probably did more harm than good.

His page is obscure.  Few people will see it.  Mentioning it in a
popular site like advogato will tend to call more attention to it.
That gives him more publicity--good for him, bad for us.

In the future, please don't post responses in major sites
to any obscure attacks that are made against us.  Let them be
forgotten and overlooked.  Ok?