[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Zaurus Web Pim in php - savannah.g

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Zaurus Web Pim in php - savannah.gnu.org
Date: 10 Dec 2002 17:16:06 +0100

address@hidden said:

> A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org
>
> Sébastien MICHEL <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Zaurus Web Pim in php
> System name: zphpim
> Type: GNU

> ZPhPim is a pim writen in php.
> It is compatible with the original zaurus xml pim.
> For this moment only addressbook work approximatly.
> it missing, add contacts, management of genders.
> Soon, categories will work.
> After, addressbook will be compatible with datebook for birthdays and
> anniversaries.
> After, make datebook, todolist.
>
> Actualy It does exist it\'s not accessible.
>
> Other Software Required:
> My project work in a debian woody with apache 1.3.26 and php4.1.2

In order to release your project under the GPL you
should write copyright notices and copying permission
statements at the beginning of every source-code file, and
include a copy of the plain text version of the GPL
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt copy it, for
instance, into a file named COPYING).

Please follow the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

The GPL FAQ can also help you understand the reason behind
thoses recommendations. For example, there is an entry explaining
why the GPL requires including a copy of the GPL with
every copy of the program:
 http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude

Could you resubmit your project once it's done?
You can resubmit your project with ease by copying
the big re-registration URL provided in the mail
you received  at submission