[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of adb\\\'s message database - savann

From: Aaron D . Ball
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of adb\\\'s message database - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:10:25 -0500

On Thursday, Dec 12, 2002, at 08:09 US/Eastern, Mathieu Roy wrote:

Could you create a tarball with the code as it
now exists and make it available to a temporary URL
(and add this url to your description while submitting
the project)?

OK, I will do this. It is frustrating that I had to wait a day to learn this was in fact a requirement rather than just an option; I held off working on the project yesterday largely because I was expecting to have to switch CVS servers at any moment, and it turns out that I should have spent that time marking up the code and putting it on a web server instead. You could help others avoid this frustration by stating the requirement up front during the registration process, instead of indicating that it is OK to start with an empty project.