[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Fool Templates - savannah.gnu.org

From: Chris Hagner
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Fool Templates - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 15:05:01 -0800 (PST)

Whoops, forgot the "/nst" URL prefix.  I'll resubmit
it with the proper URL.

I thought I had specified that this would be released
under the LGPL.  I realize that your same comments
(about putting license text in each source file) still
apply.

Regarding the MontyPy project, it is a separate
project.  The two can be (and are) used together, but
they are released and maintained as separate packages.
 There will most likely be a total of four ex-Motley
Fool packages.  These are just the two most
significant.

Thanks for your time.

Chris

<<